Violating a probation is very serious and must be handled with caution. Violating any terms of the agreement may result in other penalties such as reinstated probation longer or even jail time.
At Whitham Law Group, we will take the time evaluate each case thoroughly. No probation violation is the same, and you will not be treated with respect. Each case handled will need to be accessed. The Whitham Law Group will be there for you.
Whitham Law Group practice involves the Defense of all Probation Violations such as:
- Not reporting a probation officer as directed
- Not present for a court appearance
- Failure to pay court-ordered restitution or fines
- Failure to not avoid certain places or people as ordered
- Using, possessing or selling illegal drugs
- Committing another crime on probation
- Failure to report to a mandated rehabilitation program